Sunday, June 26, 2011

Donor Push, take 2

Alright fans, we're going to do this again.


For the next three hours (it is currently 3:45 PDT) the person who donates the most amount of money for the Mario Marathon through my blog I will write a post of their choosing.  Conditions are the same: I will not write a post that violates the well established rules of the Mario Marathon itself (no cursing, no hating, no adult subject matter) but other than that it's fair game! We already have one winner and once he tells me what he wants me to write about, I'll get on it ASAP.

So send those donations in and let's raise some money for sick kids!

Much love and good luck!

PS:  In order for me to know that you've donated through my blog (you can refer this site's URL through the MarioMarathon website when donating.  The url is www.mindo-canadian.blogspot.com) and how much you've donated and what you want the post to be about, you will need to either comment on this post or tweet me at @stjohn_hippo.  At the end of the hour, I will the Mario Marathon guys and then get cracking on the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment