Sunday, June 24, 2012

New deadline

Okay, y'all!  I really want to get as many donations through my blog as possible so that more money goes to the Mario Marathon for Child's Play Charity.

I have extended the deadline from 4:30 PM PST June 24, 2012 to 6:00 PM PST June 25, 2012. 

Every $5 donation through my blog gets you an entry into winning a pair of custom made Mario shoes.  So if you -or someone you know- really want a pair of custom made Mario themed shoes (what's your shoe size? Are there specific characters you want on there?  Levels you like the best?  Let me know and I will accommodate you as best I can!) but don't want to shell out upwards of $230USD for them, then donate through my blog and you may be able to get your very own pair.

Good luck to all those who enter!


No comments:

Post a Comment