Thursday, June 21, 2012

Do the Mario!

Well, it's that time of year again, folks.  In just under 12 hours Mario Marathon 5 starts.  My fiancé is such a big fan that he's taking his first ever stay-cation so that he can watch as much of the marathon as he can.  I have to work, so I won't get to watch as much as I would like, but I still plan on contributing as much as I can.  For that I need your help.

On the side of this post, you'll see a widget to donate to the Mario Marathon.  The money goes straight to Child's Play Charity which in turn goes towards sick kids in hospitals.  Regular readers of my blog (when I regularly post, that is) have already heard my spiel about the awesomeness that is the Mario Marathon.  But for those who haven't, please feel free to check this post out that really highlights why my fiance and I, and many others tune in every year to watch a buncha grown men sit around and play Super Mario Bros. 

Stay tuned through out this weekend for some possible announcements from my blog and don't forget to check out the Mario Marathon!

Consider it a birthday present to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment